When you are looking for wedding venue receptions, you want something interesting, stylish and perfectly sized for your wedding. This is why the location is absolutely essential when searching for wedding venues, and also one of the first things you should finalize.
London is undoubtedly one of the most popular locations to host a wedding, and for good reason. One of the main reasons why London is such a perfect location for a wedding venue is because it has everything to offer, and it has the perfect backdrop for a wide variety of wedding styles, whether you are looking for a traditional wedding, an Asian wedding, or just about any creative idea you want. It has all the facilities available, not to mention the beautiful scenery that makes for the perfect wedding album. This is why people love to choose wedding venue receptions in London.
London has a rich history too, which gives you a whole list of decor and theme options for your wedding. You can truly choose anything you want, and you will find the perfect backdrop in London. It is also a great city for tourists, so if you are having guests come in from other parts of the world, they will be treated to a great getaway. London is very popular for all its landmarks and is rich in culture, making it ideal for celebrating your big day.
Of course, for those couples who want a traditional English wedding, London is perfect. You can enjoy the perfect ambience and background to a traditional wedding with all the elements you’d expect to have. London also have a lot of great accommodation options available so you can have your guests stay over at a nearby hotel or guest house as well.
But it all starts with finding the perfect venue in London, so that you can arrange you’re When you are looking for wedding venue receptions in London, keep the following things in mind:
• Choose a venue that can comfortably accommodate all your guests. Even if you have a small wedding planned, make sure that your guests will be comfortably seated and that you will have enough space to freely move around inside the venue, especially if you want to have a dance floor, food table, and other designated areas.
• Ask about exclusivity. Ask whether you will have exclusive use of the venue, as this is always a great benefit to have. You won’t have any strangers hanging around while you celebrate your big day, and you can have the entire place for yourself and can choose any theme that you want.
• Ask about all-inclusive options. Many venues will offer you the option of paying per head, and this will include everything such as the catering, music, flowers, decor, and more. Depending on your budget this is often a great option to go with as everything will be taken care of and you can focus your energy on other aspects of your special day.
• Explore the menu. Go through all the available menu options and what the venue offers, and keep in mind that some of your guests may have special food requirements. Speak to the chef upfront and work out a menu that will be perfect for all the guests that will be attending.
• About licensing. Ask whether the venue has room for the ceremony to take place and whether they provide a licenced registrar to perform the civil ceremony. They will likely have an alcohol licence, but make sure to avoid disappointment. Also ask whether there are specific times where they are allowed to sell licensed alcohol to your guests.
• Ask about any additional facilities. Not all venues offer the same facilities, so ask about the specific facilities available to you and your guests. If the venue offers accommodation, ask about the various options, or perhaps whether there is a spa or even a golf course. You can also ask whether there are any spa treatments available for a few of you guests just as a pre-wedding special treat.
• Don’t be afraid to ask for help. It’s always a good idea to hire wedding coordinator to help you finalize your big day. With so many things to take care of there is a lot of arrangements to be made and it is easy for something to be overlooked. Make sure that you have a detailed checklist to work with, and give your coordinator as much detail as possible in terms of what you want for your wedding. Give him or her an available budget so that you can be rest assured you get the best value for money.
Finding wedding venue receptions in London can be easy to do if you know exactly what you are looking for. That’s why it’s important to make sure that you have a checklist, a budget in mind, and that you have a theme in mind that you want for your wedding. This will make it much easier to find the perfect venue for you and your guests.
At VUK Banqueting Suite we offer you everything you need – a big wedding venue, professional wedding coordinators to help you organise everything, delicious cuisine, and the ability to facilitate all your guests. We are definite one of the best wedding reception venues in London and we can offer you any theme or layout you need for your big day. We can also accommodate up to 700 guests comfortably, and have ample safe parking available as well as high quality sound and lighting.
For more information about our superior wedding reception venue in London contact our team today. We look forward to working with you and making sure that your wedding is nothing short of spectacular.